Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CASology #165: CIRCLES

Hello, friends!   It's that time again...time for the new cue card at CASology!


This cue is SO appropriate for me right about now...I feel like I am running in CIRCLES all day every day!  For example, yesterday I drove round trip to my kids' high school three times in one day.  Yes, I am quite used to running in circles on a daily basis.

For my card, however, I immediately thought of my MFT "LJD Circle Scribble Flowers" stamps and dies!  (I have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to this stamp/die set - and stamps similar to it - if you are interested in checking it out, you can find it here.)  I die cut the flowers and leaves onto patterned paper, then stamped the images in black.  The card base is embossed with a beautiful Anna Griffin embossing folder (thanks for enabling me, Michele...I had to buy it when I saw yours!).  The sentiment is computer generated, and the red metallic gems are from Hero Arts.



Be sure to link up your CIRCLE card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!


Guest Designer: Skye

Our Sponsor This Week: Whimsy Stamps

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful I love your embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your circle flowers, Judy. They look wonderful on the patterned paper. Same with those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Judy! I've been trying to hold off buying this set, and here you go, making a fantastic card with it! I can feel my resolve weakening, lol! Very pretty card, just love it!! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those flowers sure are fun!! This is cute Judy and I see why you bought the EF, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefer the term inspire much better than enable, Judy!!! But I so feel your pain!!! Isn't it just a wonderful e.f.? I LOve what you've done with her today - and those scribbly flowers - I'm going to run and check out your Pinterest board - OH if you like this e.f.? you're going to flip when you see my CTS card tomorrow - get your engines started, Judy!!! LOve it...
    =] M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Judy!! I love everything about this card. I need more practice on how to create cards that has florals. Your really impressed me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy